Sunday 17 July 2011

Square Deal Pincushion 2

In an earlier post I had made myself a pincushion using a variation of the Heather Bailey Square Deal Pincushion pattern. I said at the time that I would make one for my Mum. She is still using an old pincushion I bought for her from a school craft fair over 30 years ago.

It has been a really stormy morning so it was a good time to get sewing. 


Sewing the corners on this pattern can be a little tricky so accurate cutting out and matching up is essential. It is a little forgiving so don't be put off if you are a novice, just take your time with it. I left the ribbon off again to show off the fabric.

I used Riley Blake My Minds Eye Penny Lane ~ White and Penny lane Dots ~ Blue. With fabric covered buttons in Dots ~ Blue.

1 comment:

  1. The fabric you have used is really pretty, I'm sure you mum will be pleased with it. I've left you a blog award on my blog if you want to check it out.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete