Monday 6 June 2011

1 Award, 7 Random Things and 7 Versatile Bloggers.

I was really happy to receive a note from Ros at RosMadeMe to say that she had given me The Versatile Blogger award! Thanks Ros!


Before I can bathe in versatile blogging glory there are a few things I need to do in return for accepting it ~
  • Make a post linking back the person who gave you the award.
  • Share seven random things about yourself. 
  • Award seven recently discovered bloggers with this award and contact them to let them know they have won.
Seven random things about me ~
1. I'm an Ordnance Survey Map addict. I need an OS map for any area I visit and will spend hours pouring over them.
2. I'll only iron my sewing projects, ironing anything else would be a waste of life. Wash and hang is my motto!
3. When I'm on my travels I always have my eyes peeled for new places to swim. I'm not fussy whether it's in the sea, the river or in a lake.
4. I love painting (decorating) stick a brush and a roller in my hand and there's no stopping me...much to the delight of my husband. (the same goes for grass cutting!).
5. I hate shopping, unless it's for fabric or craft supplies (...or books).
6. I buy too many books, I'm running out of space to put them. I borrow lots from the library too...but then go and by the ones I fall in love with!
7. I love a good thunder storm and the smell of rain after a hot day.

Seven blogs that I have recently discovered which are well worth a visit
Blooming felt
Dreamstar Diary
My Belovedly Life
Dearest Jackdaw
Beautiful Things
handmade by rosiepink
Beadelicious Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment