Sunday 5 June 2011

Bunting in Soft Pastel Flowers

I'll admit to having one of those unfinished sewing projects that I've done my best to avoid recently. So, instead of watching YouTube tutorials on how to sew with elasticated thread...I've made bunting! 


This little piece of procrastination was made with three My Minds Eye - Penny Lane 'Petals' fat quarters in pink, blue and green. Each FQ made five double sided flags.


The only puzzle was trying to work out how on earth should I photograph it!

2 comments:

  1. Well I think you photographed them beautifully. I just love that fabric and the colour combinations really work well. Thanks for listing the supplier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Caroline, I really like the combination too. They are probably more like 'sherbert' colours than 'pastels'.

    ReplyDelete